Then came the serious talk...the Doctor told me that since I have a bicornuate uterus, and a high amount of fluid, I am high risk for pre-term labor. Also, since I have all of that extra fluid, I'm measuring big (which makes me feel better about the weight gain since it's only in my belly! shew). But on the bright side, all of the extra fluid makes for better 3D ultrasound pictures :) I love how my doctor knows when I'm worried and what to say to make me feel better. He made sure to reassure me that if anything does happen, Haley and I would be flown to UT and that if we did have to go to UT, he would be there waiting on us. The last few things he said to me were about how many patients he has had with the same condition and they delivered full term, healthy babies. It's scary to know that something COULD happen...and it's so easy to think about the "what ifs"... Well, I went to Lifeway Christian Book Store last night and bought a new devotional Bible for new moms. As I was reading the first devotional study, the one verse that popped out at me was this..."Be strong and courageous...for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."- Joshua 1:9. Tell me THATwasn't a sign....I know that if anything does happen, it's in God's will and not only are we in the doctor's great hands, we are in GOD'S hands. That makes me feel so much better. People tell me not to worry, but that's never really helped. I needed that extra push. Haley just needs to keep her cute self inside as long as possible, so I ask for you to please keep praying for her. :)
On a brighter note, we got some amazing pictures of our girl! I can not believe how amazing they turned out! My heart melted when I saw her little button nose, cute little mouth, and adorable little toes!! Looking at these pictures made everything else in the world seem obsolete. Haley reminds me every day that I have so much to be thankful for! Life is good :)
This face already melts Mommy and Daddy's hearts :)
Sweet little foot
Fist pump!!! haha



No comments:
Post a Comment